It’s been months since we first started working on our E36 BMW 325i project car and the transformation so far has been night and day.
This time around we focused on the interior and it was clear what needed to be done; getting a new set of floor mats. There’s nothing like having all original items but the floor mats have shown clear signs of aging after some 27 years in use. These mats have never been changed ever since they left the factory with the car.
Among the benefits are:
- Even more odourless with deodorising material
- New padding design
- New brown surface and lining
- Up to 10x more durable than before
- Model tag made of rice husks
- Lining made of 12x 500ml plastic bottles
All these improvements supplement the existing qualities of Trapo mats such as:
- Antibacterial – eliminates 99.9% of bacteria
- Trapo FIX anti-slip mechanism