Naza Italia has officially launched the Maserati Levante Trofeo in our country, and as a bonus, our country have been allocated three units of the limited edition Levante Trofeo Launch Edition, out of 100 in the world.
The Levante Trofeo sits at the top of the Levante model line-up, featuring an aggressive styling to go alongside its impressive performance. The Launch Edition, introduced – as the name suggests – during the launch of the Trofeo, sets itself apart with some additional exclusive styling cues.
The three units available in Malaysia will each be painted in one of the three unique exterior hues reserved exclusively for the Launch edition – Blu Emozione Matte, Giallo Modenese (yellow) and Rosso Magma (red) – making sure that no other Launch Edition Levante Trofeo will be the same as yours.
Other exterior features on the Launch Edition include:
- Nerissimo Package (blacked-out window frames, body-coloured door handles)
- 22-inch multi-spoke Orione alloy wheels in matte finishing
- colour-matched brake callipers
- carbon fibre inserts on the bumpers, side skirts and specially designed bonnet
Otherwise, the exterior remains identical to the Trofeo, which includes full-matrix LED adaptive headlights, Black Piano-painted double vertical bars front grille, aggressive air intakes on the lower bumper featuring honey comb mesh and carbon-fibre side vents, a carbon-fibre front splitter, and of course – the Trofeo Saetta logo emblazoned on the C-pillar.
The special Launch Edition treatment continues inside. The limited-edition model comes with a personalised badge on the centre console with the words “One of 100“, as well as colour-matched (to exterior paint job) contrast stitching and a “Trofeo” logo embroidered on the headrest.
The rest of the cabin is dressed identically to the “regular” Levante Trofeo. The interior features include:
- matte carbon fibre interior trims and paddle shifters
- Trofeo-specific instrument cluster graphics
- floor mats with metal Trofeo badges
- Unique Maserati analogue clock
- 1,280-watt, 17-speaker Bowers & Wilkins premium surround sound audio system
No changes are made to the powertrain on the Launch Edition, which means you’ll still get one of the most powerful engines ever fitted into a Maserati.
- Engine: Ferrari-sourced 3.8-litre Twin Turbocharged V8
- Transmission: 8-speed ZF automatic gearbox
- Drivetrain: Q4 Intelligent All-Wheel-Drive system
- Suspension: Adjustable air springs with Skyhook adaptive damping
- Horsepower: 590 hp
- Torque: 730 Nm
- 0 to 100 km/h: 3.9 seconds
- Top Speed: 304 km/h
The new Levante Trofeo also comes with a new Corsa drive mode – which is the hottest driving setting available exclusively to the top-of-the-range model.
With this mode activated, the air suspension is automatically lowered, damping and all-wheel drive settings adjusted for a sportier driving experience, while traction control and ESP systems are restrained. The mode also comes with launch control, allowing you to achieve the 3.9 seconds century sprint time.
The limited-edition Maserati Levante Trofeo Launch Edition is priced at RM838,800, before local duties and taxes, and inclusive of full specifications and options. As standard, the Trofeo Launch Edition comes with a three-year Standard Warranty coverage with no mileage restriction, as well as a three-year/60,000 km Premium Service Plus free maintenance programme.
Additionally, customers who book one in the month of June will also be eligible for an exclusive ‘Serenity’ Seven-year warranty program.
As for the regular Levante Trofeo, the model will be available at a later date on an by-order basis.