Petaling Jaya district police have announced five more road closures including an additional road block in the Mutiara Damansara, Damansara Perdana and Flora Damansara area, according to The Star.
This comes after announcements of several road closures around the Subang Jaya area, after Phase Two of MCO came into effect. The five road closures include:
- LDP exit to Mutiara Damansara and Damansara Perdana
- Penchala Link exit to Mutiara Damansara and Damansara Perdana
- LDP exit to Jalan PJU8/8 Flora Damansara
- Jalan PJU7/8 to Ikea
- Jalan PJU8/1 traffic light heading to Damansara Perdana/Penchala Link/Kepong
These road closures will take place throughout the day effective 12 am on the 10th of April.
Motorist can take alternative routes out of the Mutiara Damansara, Damansara Perdana and Flora Damansara area via:
- Damansara Perdana towards Penchala Link through Jalan PJU7/9 (BHP petrol station)
- Damansara Perdana to Persiaran Surian via Jalan PJU7/1, Mutiara Damansara
A roadblock will be set up along Jalan PJU7/1, Mutiara Damansara near the MRT station in both directions. The new roadblock is in addition to the existing ones along the Sprint Highway and Persiaran Surian.