TNB Electron has announced the charging rates for three of its charging stations – R&R Ayer Keroh (Northbound), R&R Tapah (Northbound) along the North-South Expressway and R&R Paka (Northbound) along the East Coast Expressway (LPT2).
The charging rates are as follows:
- R&R Tapah (Northbound) – RM2.05 per min (80kW) / RM2.35 per min(100kW)
- R&R Ayer Keroh (Northbound) – RM2.20 per minute (90kW x2)
- R&R Paka (Northbound) – RM 2.20/min (90kW x2)
At the launch of the TNB Electron charging station in Ayer Keroh recently, the company also announced that six more charging stations are underway and is expected to be complete by the end of the year.
The locations of the new stations are as follows:
- R&R Machap (Southbound)
- R&R Rawang (Northbound)
- R&R Gunung Semanggol (Southbound)
- R&R Gurun (North and Southbound)
The above are TNB Electron’s fast-charging stations which will be available along the North-South Expressway while the East Coast Expressway will see another charging station added at the R&R Paka (Southbound). To access the chargers, users will need to download the Go To-U app via Google Play Store or the Apple App store.