Mercedes-Benz Malaysia has just announced the winners of the annual Dealer of The Year 2020 awards, which recognises dealers for their operational excellence in delivering the Best Customer Experience.
The company presented a total of seven awards to the following dealers:
- Most Improved Dealer – Hap Seng Star, Setia Alam
- Best in Customer Services – Cycle & Carriage Bintang (Northern) Bukit Tengah
- Best in Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) – Hap Seng Star, Bukit Tinggi
- Best in Sales – Asbenz Stern, Kuantan
- Best in Financial Services – Hap Seng Star, Kinrara
- Best in Business Excellence – Cycle & Carriage Bintang, Mutiara Damansara
The top prize of the night, the Mercedes-Benz Malaysia Dealer of the Year 2020 award, was presented to Cycle & Carriage Bintang Glenmarie as the dealership excelled across all the touchpoints of the business to achieve the highest overall score.
Cycle & Carriage Bintang Berhad, CEO, Wilfrid Foo Tsu-Ji said, “We are truly honoured to be awarded the prestigious Dealer of The Year award. Throughout 2020 and its unforeseen challenges, Cycle & Carriage Bintang has remained resilient and continued to provide exceptional service to our customers. The credit for this award goes to the entire team that worked tirelessly to make 2020 a successful year for all of us.”
Mercedes-Benz Malaysia has the largest network in the premium vehicle segment with 32 authorised dealerships nationwide.