Volkswagen Passenger Cars Malaysia (VPCM) recently celebrated the accomplishments of its network of dealers at the 2018 Volkswagen Dealer Awards Night. The awards night recognises the top performing dealers and dealer employees for their achievements in supporting the Volkswagen brand in Malaysia.
The judging and scoring criteria were based on the individual dealer’s efforts in sales and marketing, aftersales, customer satisfaction, dealer standards compliance and manpower qualification from January till December 2018.
- Best Dealer (4S Centres): Wearnes Automotive
- Best Dealer (within Klang Valley): MHV Autohaus
- Best Dealer (outside Klang Valley): Lee Motors Autohaus
- Best Overall Dealer 2018: MHV Autohaus
MHV Autohaus was once again named Best Overall Dealer for 2018, retaining their title from last year. Managing Director of VPCM, Erik Winter said: ““Year after year, we continue to encourage and steer our dealer partners to strive on continuous improvements. It is through our partners that we build trust and confidence amongst our owners to enhance their overall ownership experience, and we are pleased to be able to honour our high-achievers in recognising all the hard work they have put into their business for the Volkswagen brand.”
The six individual Overall Top Achievers were:
- Best Sales Manager: James Leong, MHV Autohaus
- Best Sales Consultant: Yan Mun Ee, Goh Brothers, Ipoh
- Best Aftersales Manager: William Loh, MHV Autohaus
- Best Parts Manager: John Leow, MHV Autohaus
- Best Service Advisor: Azrul Muzakhair, Wearnes Sungai Besi
- Best Technician: Husni Thamrin, Lee Motors, Alor Star