BMW Malaysia has announced the availability of new variant to G20-generation 3 Series range, the 320i Sport. The 320i variant was previously the best-selling variant during F30 era, before making way for the 330e plug-in hybrid.
The new 320i Sport is priced at a competitive RM243,800 – well within the ballpark of what the F30 320i used to command — a testament to the local assembly efforts of BMW Malaysia. Here are the key specs of the 320i Sport:
- 184 hp and 300 Nm 2.0-litre Twin-power turbo four-cylinder
- 8-speed Sport automatic with steering shift paddles
- Zero to 100km/h in 7.1 seconds, top speed of 235 km/h
- 18-inch double-spoke 790 M dual-tone alloy wheels (225/45 R18)
- Adaptive LED headlights and LED fog lamps (housed in NACA ducts)
- Aluminium ‘Mesh effect’ interior trim with Pearl Chrome highlight
- Vernasca leather upholstery
- Sport seats and steering wheel
- Analogue driving instruments with 5.7-inch digital display (BMW Live Cockpit Plus)
- 8.8-inch central iDrive display with navigation (running on Operating System 6)
- 3-zone automatic climate control
- 6-speaker audio system
- BMW ConnectedDrive with Intelligent Emergency Call, Teleservices and Digital Key
- Parking Assistant with Reversing Assist and reversing camera
Visually, it’s easy to distinguish the 320i Sport from the 330i M Sport as they both have different body kits; the front fog lamp housing of the 320i features NACA-inspired air intakes, along with the horizontal T motif at the corners of the rear bumper.
There is a total of five body colours to choose from; Alpine White, Black Sapphire, Mineral Grey, Mediterranean Blue and Sunset Orange. Like all new BMW models, the 320i Sport comes with 5-year unlimited warranty, and 5-year or 100,000 scheduled maintenance (BMW Service Inclusive Basic package).
If you don’t have RM 250K cash lying around in a duffle bag, you can own the new BMW 320i Sport via BMW Group Financial Services Malaysia’s Dynamic financial programme with a monthly instalment plan starting from RM2,788 based on estimates of an 80% loan over a five-year tenure.
BMW 320i Sport gallery