Tan Chong Ekspres Auto Service (TCEAS), the aftersales provider for Nissan, Renault and Infiniti has just launched their first-ever vehicle service app called DriveOn by Tan Chong for owners of the three brands.
The app, available on both Apple App Store and Google Play Store, is a comprehensive aftersales mobile application where owners can schedule a service appointment, check their vehicle service history record and obtain Service Information such as parts and price estimation in advance.
Here are the 9 key functions of the DriveOn by Tan Chong app:
1) Scheduling a service appointment – view live booking slots and schedule an appointment, locate any of TCEAS 60 service centres and set favourite service centre, as well as navigation to the outlet.
2) Service history record – view and keep track of your vehicle service records
3) Service information – obtain Service Package information, parts and price estimation in advance
4) Service reminders – be reminded whenever your vehicle service date approaches, and be notified when it is ready for collection
5) Easy roadside assistance – access to 24-hour emergency roadside assistance and call centre for vehicle-related assistance.
6) Mobile app only promotions – be entitled to promotions that are available only to app users
7) Instant promotion updates – notifications on attractive promotions or upcoming events
8) ‘DriveOn’ e-magazine – get latest Nissan news and developments, tips on driving and maintenance, even topics of interest for you, your family and friends
9) GoCar Malaysia – additional offers to obtain GoCar services while your vehicle is under maintenance
As part of the launch campaign, the first 5,000 successful app download and registration will receive 5% discount on vehicle parts by TCEAS (terms & conditions apply).