The Chequered Flag edition models distinguishes itself with unique badging on the side vents, a sportier front bumper, a boot spoiler and 18-inch wheels.
Chequered Flag edition models will only be available in three colours – Yulong White, Santorini Black and Eiger Grey.
Inside, the XF Saloon and Sportbrake is garnished with R-Sport leather upholstery, dark aluminium instrument panel finishing and a some unique badging.
The Navigation Pro with InControl Connect Pro system, usually an optional extra in the standard XF, is now standard equipment in the Chequered Flag edition models.
Other notable features include a 12.3-inch Interactive Driver Display, laser Head-up Display and the 10-inch Touch Pro infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
Below are the model year updates for Jaguar’s petrol and diesel engine options:
- 250 hp Ingenium 2.0-litre four-cylinder, RWD / AWD
- 300 hp Ingenium 2.0-litre four-cylinder, RWD / AWD
- 180 hp Ingenium 2.0-litre four-cylinder, RWD / AWD
- 240 hp Ingenium 2.0-litre four-cylinder, AWD
- 300 hp 3.0-litre V6 twin turbocharged, RWD