Clive Sutton is no stranger to the Land Rover brand, having tailor-made multiple unique Range Rovers since 30 years ago. For fans of the stealthy look, this will surely be of interest.
- Custom paintwork: Bumpers, side skirt, grille, air vents, wheels and badges are all painted to order (RM21,410)
- Carbon Fibre package: front grille, bonnet and wing vents, boot rail trim, side mirrors, bumper inserts and rear lower valance (RM19,760)
- Sutton aero bodykit: New front and rear bumpers, roof spoiler and new custom exhaust tips; all manufactured to OEM quality and safety standards (RM59,290)
- Wide Track pack: Include body-coloured wheel arches with 50mm wheel spacers for the front and 70mm spacers for the rear. This enhances stance without changing out the OEM rims (RM13,175)
- Sutton’s lightweight 22-inch 10-spoke alloy wheels is yours for RM29,000 and can be painted to any colour of your choice for an additional RM5,270
- Two-tone leather seat upholstery: Covers seat squabs, back rests, lower dashboard, instrument binnacle, door inserts, cubby box lid and steering wheel centre (RM25,000)
Sutton is based in London and caters to a large clientele from UK and Europe. But for those who really want to get their hands on this, feel free to drop them an inquiry.