What we have here is a leaked brochure of perhaps Proton’s most anticipated new car model of 2013, the new Suprima S. The hatchback version of the popular Preve, this model is also marks Proton first new model under the new owners of DRB Hicom. Please click at the images to enlarge it.
Among the key features we can gather here are:
– The new Suprima S shares similiar goodies with the Preve Premium sibling, so expect the same 1.6 CFE turbocharged engine with LED lights, engine push start and many more.
– Offer only in Standard and Premium trims, and both are with 1.6 CFE engine with 7 speed Protonic CVT gearbox. No manual for the time being
– The premium model will be offered with 17 inch rims, paddle shifters, Daytime Running Light, Push/Start Button and leather seats.
– Both standard and premium models will be equipped with Proton Infotainment Sys, consist of a GPS, DVD player, USB/ipod connectivity and 4G car WIFI Internet connection. Most impress was both models come in 6 airbags, electronic stability control (ESC) and traction control (TC).
– Available in 4 metallic and 1 solid colors.
– Price starts from RM76,338 for the standard solid model to RM79,938 for premium metallic model for West Malaysia. Additional RM2,000 more for East Malaysia pricing.
At best we give our final verdict once the car is officially launched on 17th August 2013 in Malaysia.