Yes, another Lamborghini charred in Malaysia, but this time it was not in a crash and burned situation. It was a usual morning ‘warm up’ drive by this green Gallardo’s owner along Jalan Beringin in Bukit Damansara. As he was driving the topless supercar up a slope, smoke started coming out from the engine. The comes the fire. Yup, it’s warm now.
The male owner in his 30s told reporters he suspects a fuel leak is the culprit. He added, he has the car for only three years, and it’s heartbreaking to see it go up in flames. Bro, we feel you.