A mad rich Chinese man spent a staggering €500,000 on a Fiat 500! Also known as Cinquecento (‘500’ in Italian), a cheap, fun and cheerful car. But, with that huge price tag, this is not an ordinary 500. This incredibly crazy wealthy businessman placed an order with Italian tuning firm Fenice Milano, to build special edition Fiat 500 Convertible Abarth. This one-of-a-kind 500 is named “La Dolce Vita Gold and Diamonds 200 hp”.
This car is converted from a Fiat 500 Convertible Abarth and here’s some of the features of this little Fiat 500,000.
- 24K gold particles on body paint, trim and wheels
- Electric fabric roof top finished in black
- Redesigned steering wheel has the outer ring made of teak wood, with 24k gold inserts
- Handmade teak wood for the floor
- Gold framed instrument panel for center console, more wood and 24K gold inserts
- THE BEST: Apple iPad Supreme Edition made in 24k gold and diamonds (by English designer Stuart Hughes). This SUPREME EDITION iPad is removable (!!!)
- Engine kit with new turbine, a complete exhaust system and an ECU tune, lifting the 1.4-liter motor’s output from 140HP to 200HP, plus a set of Brembo brakes and a sports suspension (performance tune up by Romeo Ferraris)
And now you wonder, what else he owns in his garage? Did he donate to China’s disaster relief funds? How is he going to scrap off the gold when he’s broke? Who is this mad man??
[SOURCE: Fenice Milano, CarScoop]